About Me

"We are surrounded by things, we are involved with them. We speak to things and things speak to us. To say we are independent is banal. Let us be courageous, let's admit it : we are lovers".

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three Rings

The first I acquired that only five days ago, it was a ring that belonged to my grandmother, who recently passed away, along with the ring I obtained a hole lot of other costume Jewellery. Its just fun, glitzy glass as far as I am concerned, very Rococo glitzy glass, I really like it.

The next ring, I got from a market place, I have just been at the falls festival I was staying at the art village, it was suggested that it was a ring of power, that I could have super powers with it, he felt, so its now my new super power ring,

The one of my little finger is a claddagh ring, my father was Irish, the heart you have facing inwards when your heart is given to someone, and outward when you’re looking for love……and I’m out there looken for love honey :)

0 comments: